Stay Safe with us
How we will keep you safe during your stay
Safe & Worry Free Holidays
At Aeifos Boutique Hotel the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and communities are always our top priority. We are able to quickly adapt and adhere to the guidelines from the World Health Organization (W.H.O.), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (E.C.D.C.) and local authorities. By implementing the suggested protocols, the updated measures will give our guests greater confidence and our hotel teams the protection needed.
Our approach towards any safety procedure is to create a worry free holiday for our guest
1. Follow Regulations
The Greek Government has issued specific regulations. Its our responsibility to follow them every step of the way. You may find the full list of regulations at the end of the presentation
2. Follow Logic
Regulations can be generic, so we apply the simple method of logic to reinforce safety for our guests and our team
3. Quality Stay is still our priority
Despite all changed procedures our goal is to provide the experience we are known for
Airport /Port Pick – up
Our Outsourced contractor follows all national procedures.
Hand sanitizers will be available in the vehicle.
Reception / Check – in
- Easy Check-In with minimized contact
- Extra protection with Plexiglass on Reception Desk
- Sanitizer stations
- Sanitized Key cards
- Paperless Check-Out
- Housekeeping “On-Demand” option, that allows guests to request delivery of additional toiletries or towels without having a housekeeper enter the room.
- In order to reduce person-to-person contact, guest room cleaning will be completed without the guest presence.
- During daily cleaning, are inforced sanitization process will be carried out on all touch points.
- New process for linen cleaning, including systematic washing according to the guidelines.
In Room Amenities
- Our Rooms & Suites will have a minimal design this year as we will remove all
decorations and F&B Amenities.
- Our Air-condition System is up to standard with the regulations, causing no air
circulation between rooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available
- All restaurants & bars follow the government protocol for all the Food & Beverage Industry.
These protocols include:
- Social Distancing Seating arrangement from 0.7m to 1.9m depending on the chair
- Plexiglass protected buffet
- Tables and chairs sanitized daily and throughout the service and between guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of all restaurants and bars and upon request.
- Online menus available with a QR code or link.
- Plexiglass protected buffet
Pool loungers are placed with proper distance between them
Sanitization of loungers after each guest use
Reinforced cleaning measures and increased frequency of sanitization of common areas, with additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
Furniture and other public seating areas will be repositioned to promote social distancing.
Sanitizer dispensers will be placed at the entrance of all facilities.